Our Sage 200 Spare Fields Add On Module takes advantage of a number of spare fields available within the Sage 200 database allowing you to store additional data such as dates, tick boxes and numbers.
The Spare Fields Add-On effectively unlocks those spare fields. We can make fields available for Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, Stock Control, Sales Order Processing and Purchase Order Processing.
The module effectively gives the user the ability to enter data for which there would ordinarily be no standard field.
Example – enabling you to add data related to Length, Width and Height dimensions to a Sales Order.
- Unlocks spare fields already within Sage 200.
- Store additional ‘type’ based information i.e. dates, tick boxes and numbers.
- Build in controls over data input.
- Copy standard information to a ‘child’ module.
- Enhances your ability to add data.
- Improves reporting functionality.
- Removes requirement for external data storage.
To find out more about our Spare Fields Add On Module and learn more about which fields can be unlocked and how to enable them, then please enquire below to obtain a User Guide.