Our Sage 200 Purchase Ledger Security Module adds a layer of security to the Purchase Ledger in terms of storing supplier bank details and authorising payments to suppliers.
- Modifications to screens to remove the Bank tab from Supplier Account details pages.
- Bank information is stored on a new form which is read only.
- Bank details can still be amended but any changes will be logged.
- An authorisation step added within Period End Routines means payments cannot be made until they have first been authorised.
- A supplier can be marked as authorised for payment by selecting all of the transactions or individual transactions.
- Save as Draft feature allows you to save your authorisation selections.
- Improves security for bank information and provides traceability where changes are made.
- Read only bank page means staff can still access information.
- Saves time on processing payments by enabling you to go back to previously saved draft.