Our Sage 200 Enhanced Trader Transaction Enquiry Form Module provides a combination of several enhancements including adding the second reference field and outstanding amount to the transaction enquiry forms for both Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger.
The module also includes the ability to add a new column to the transaction enquiry forms within Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger and Nominal Ledger to show the running total of the transactions.
Trader Transaction Enquiry Form
- Simple options settings form.
- Enable second reference and outstanding column within the main grid.
- Columns can be sorted and exported to Excel in the same way as other columns on the form.
Cumulative Totals on Enquiry Form
- Simple tick option to enable.
- Ability to specify default sorting order.