Our Sage 200 Enhanced Back to Back Module enhances the standard functionality offered by the Sage 200 system for back to back processing of purchase orders from sales orders.
It allows the supplier used for the purchase order and the line unit cost to be controlled directly from the sales order form.
- Select the required supplier for each sales line.
- Supplier list limited to just those that supply the product (but can also ‘show all’)
- Ability to specify the unit price for the purchase order as well as delivery cost.
- Upon generating back to back orders the routine generates all required orders including a single delivery cost per order.
- Control supplier info directly from sales lines.
- No need to edit post creation for delivery costs.
- Retains standard Sage functionality such as linked orders visibility